For some time, and especially during the epidemic, a healthy lifestyle has become the focus of many people’s attention. Dietary habits are part of a person’s lifestyle, which is why experts recommend adding nutritious foods to your diet to prevent disease.
In the fast-paced life we all lead, stress is a major obstacle, which can only be overcome by lifestyle changes that include food, rest, and physical fitness.
Akshay Modi, co-managing director, Modi Neras, says it is important to be They know about the food they eat And in cooking, the most important thing is to be able to choose the right oil. “It is one of the most common and important ingredients used in cooking, deep frying, shallow frying or roasting,” he says.
Why is it important to choose the right oil?
According to Modi, edible oils are a source of fat, but too much of the wrong kind can lead to heart disease. There are many types of oils on the market, but not all of them promote heart health.
olive oilIt is derived from olives and is rich in unhealthy fats. It contains high levels of antioxidants, which reduce the risk of many diseases. Olive oil has strong anti-inflammatory properties, lowers blood pressure, “bad” LDL protects cholesterol particles from oxidation, and improves blood vessel function.
Rice oil, on the other hand, comes from the outside of the bran or rice husk. It has a high smoke point and is useful for cooking at high temperatures. This oil is a good source of fats such as vitamin E, K, and polyunsaturated fatty acids and monounsaturated fats. Consuming these incomplete fats improves blood cholesterol levels, which can reduce the risk of heart disease.
“For a variety of reasons, olive oil and rice bran oil are ideal for daily cooking,” says Modi.
1. It contains less oil compared to other oils and contains essential fatty acids with linoleic acid – scientifically known for the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular disease.
2. It has a very high smoke point, making it great for frying and deep frying. This prevents the breakdown of fatty acids at high temperatures, thus making the food healthier.
3. Orezanol is a powerful natural antioxidant that protects against heart disease by maintaining excellent cholesterol levels (reducing LDL and increasing HDL).
4. It offers a combination of both rice oil and olive oil. Rice bran oil has been proven to be an excellent oil for digestion and olive oil provides heart health benefits by preventing the accumulation of cardiovascular diseases.
5. It also helps prevent other lifestyle conditions such as diabetes, obesity, etc.
“According to nutritionists and cooks, it provides healthy multi-yeast-rich ingredients and strengthens your immune system throughout the day,” he said.
📣 Follow us for more lifestyle news Instagram | Twitter | Don’t miss Facebook and the latest updates!