Gulf Energy Information: Andy McDowell and Saudi Aramko Gaitan Al Munteshari
Houston: The 2021 World Oil Awards return to their traditional evening event and recognize the innovations and innovations of the top oil and gas industry leaders.
This year’s competition was fierce, with no more than 295 candidates. This is a record number of votes, so even being elected as the last candidate is a great achievement, ”said Kurt Abraham. World Oil Editor-in-Chief and Chief Prediction. This year’s prizes are also known, as half of the winners’ technologies are determined by one point 1/10.
The honorees received awards in 18 categories, including the full scope of the upper industry. Today’s innovations, many of which may seem far removed from a generation ago, allow operators to find and produce hydrocarbons more safely, economically and efficiently.
The full list of categories and winners is shown below
- Best Finishing Technology Award: Two Fracture Stimulation Service: Schlumberger
- Best Data Management and Application Solution Award – Advanced Rock Typing – Major Laboratories
- Best Deep Technology Technology Award – Subsea Product Increase by DRA – Safe Shipping, L.C.
- Best Digital Transformation Award – First CCUS and EOR Intelligent Field Project – Saudi Aramo
- Best Digging Technology Award – “Indestructible” Drilling Bit Cutting Technology – Saudi Aramo
- Best EOR Technology Award – AquaCUT Relative Sustainability Switch – Baker Hughes
- Best Navigation Technology Award – Deep Transition Test on the Rope – Schulberger
- Best Health, Safety, Environment / Sustainable Development: Beach Rewards: Knowledge-Knowledge-Based Method-Knowledge-Based Method for Detecting Emergency Drains in Pipes, Collection Systems and Beaches in Real Time.
- Best Health, Safety, Environment / Sustainable Development – Beach Award – Beyond Zero Daily Activities – Saudi Aramo
- Best Oil Field Liquids & Chemicals Award: Veratem High Temperature Water-Based Digging Liquid-Schlumberger
- Best Notification Program – Women’s Energy Network Houston
- Best Product Technology Award – iProduction – TechnipFMC
- Best Water Management Technology Award: Field-Level Acoustic Oil-Water-Penalties for Sustainable Production Water Management – Saudi Aramo
- Best Wells sincerity technology award – two-string barrier review – Schlurberger and Ekonor
- Best Well Intervention Technology Award – reSOLVE iX Service Input Cutter – Schlumberger
- Innovative Thinking Award – Dr. Gudong “David” Zan – Saudi Aramo
- New Horizons Idea Award-Fiber-Optic Borebore Seismic Acquisition-Schulberger
- Lifetime Achievement Award – Dr. Donald Paul
The 2021 World Oil Awards were sponsored by Schulberger, Aramco, Baker House, Haliburton, Technical FMC, Mako Rentals, ADV and Tudor Pickering and Holt.
Global Oil, a leading media and marketing spy product for the top oil and gas sector, has been globally accessible and has been published by Gulf Energy for over 105 years. More information on the World Petroleum Awards program is available at www.WorldOil.com/Awards.