A few weeks after Nintendo completed content development New Horizon of Animal Crossing, Camille’s team has now officially released the latest major updates Mario Golf: Super Rush.
Add new characters who can play Shay Guy and Wigler. Two new stages of Shelltop Sanctuary and All-Star Summit, and two new modes – ‘Target Golf’ and ‘One-on-One, One-Put’. There are several game balance adjustments and general updates along with this.
Below are the full patch notes provided by Nintendo’s official support page.
Ver. 4.0.0 (Released November 23, 2021)
- Added playable character, “Wigler”
- Wigler has been added as a player who can play in matches. He is a character who uses his long body to push the ball forward.
- He will be the one to use a special shot or attack. He was angry And give it power for a while
- The flight distance increases by 1.1 times.
- In Speed Golf, in addition to distance, running speed and special dash speed increase by 1.25 times. In addition, the special dash sends out a direct shot to the ground and a shock wave.
- His special shot is influenced by the impact of the blowing balls as well as the impact of the berry on the surrounding area.
- Added Playing Character “Afar Guy”
- Shy Guy has been added as a player character to choose from in matches. It is balanced, it is a universal feature that is easy to use in any situation.
- It uses Fly Guys help to keep its special dash running until the parameter is completed or a key is pressed. Use it at the right time to get the most out of your opponent.
- His special shot has the effect of blowing the ball around.
- Added Golf Course, Shelltop Temple
- Full course “Shelltop Sanctuary” added, made entirely of short holes.
- The Cheltopo Temple is a short course with Par3, all 18 holes.
- Two difficult levels can be selected: “Amateur”, and “Pro”. Switching between them dramatically changes the green space.
- Golf Course Added, “Star Summit”
- Added “All Star Summit” to the full course, which uses the illustrations of Mario and others as a theme.
- This course features well-known characters, and the design of the green and the bench is different from other courses, so you can enjoy hiring a different style.
- Brick blocks scattered throughout the course can be broken by bullets or dash. Break them down to find coins that will fill your energy.
- Climb to the clouds on the course to get to the opposite banks or get star coins to fully charge your energy.
- Added new mode, “Target Golf”
- A new mode that allows you to play only a T-shot without having to know the rules of the golf course.
- Players, in turn, compete for the highest number of points by scoring a total of five balls in a circle. The closer the ball is to the center of the target, the higher the score. If another player scores a goal early on, the place will not be awarded unless the board restarts. Ball types can change during the game, and high-scoring targets are given the opportunity to undo.
- Can be played with motion controls.
- in the Play golf Menu: You can play with one Joy-Con with four other players on a single Nintendo Switch. You can play with four other players Local game And Online game.
- in the The only test Menu, you can play single player challenging content. The only scoring test, Target Golf. The test is to see how many points you can score before you lose three times and the type of ball and the direction of the wind will change.
- New mode added, “one-on-one, one-on-one”
- One-on-one, one-on-one Added on The only score testMode you must first hit the green on the swing and then insert it into the cup on the second swing. The first shot should be on the green and the second shot should be in the cup.
- You can play this mode on. New Donk City And Shelltop Temple, Which consists of only short courses, with amateur and pro configurations, respectively. In Shelltop Temple, he said Special level of difficulty You will need to use a special club for each hole.
- Game balance adjustments
- The amount of energy obtained when you get 1% to 4% coins has changed.
- Adjusted the number of coins you throw around when attacked.
- When another player hits a special dash, the coins thrown by the opponent are immediately collected.
- Endurance consumption is reduced when you hit the B button.
- When the stamina is completely depleted and the B button is lowered, the stamina will recover after a while and the player may begin to be destroyed again, even if the player stays unattended.
- CPUs now aim to collect more coins and hearts on the course than ever before.
- CPUs are now targeting more special shots and special commissions than ever before.
- Medals They will now appear on the main menu, allowing you to check that you have completed your tests and achievements.
- Instructions on how to play now appear every time you start using motion controls.
- Spin will not be added after pin shot and flag.
- The layout of some rubbish bins and benches has been adjusted. New Donk City.
- During Wario’s Special Dash on the air, the problem of hitting an invisible wall above other players was fixed.
- Fixed additional issues to improve play and game balance.
Did you download this latest update for Mario Golf: Super Rush? Notice something else? Comment below.
[source en-americas-support.nintendo.com, via twitter.com]