NIIT will play a key role in RPS Consulting to strengthen its training solutions in emerging digital technologies

NIIT Limited, a global competency and talent development company and a leading provider of managed training services, has acquired a 70% stake in RPS Consulting. The transaction was approved by the NIIT Limited Board during a board meeting on October 1, 2021. The remaining 30% of the shares will be acquired by RPS Consulting Advertisers in the next stages by achieving certain financial standards and closing adjustments in terms of contracts. Transaction documents for the next two and a half years.

RPS Consulting is a leading provider of training programs on emerging digital technologies for experienced technology professionals, in particular meeting the needs of the global systems connectivity and capacity centers of many international companies. By the end of September 30, 2021, the 12-month revenue is estimated at 105.7 Rebels, with an annual growth rate of 32%.

Bengalru-based RPS Consultant Supplies:

– Advanced technology training for experienced technicians in more than 260 companies in key IT centers in India

– A comprehensive program catalog with over 2,000 courses on developing technologies for more than 23 global technology partners (including Microsoft, Red Hat, VMware, Citric, Dell MC, Google, AWS and ISC2).

– Special training solutions on new digital technologies such as Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Data Science, Development, Automation and Cyber ​​Security.

-A digital platform that stimulates many new technologies in real-world, hand-held virtual laboratories, supported by a large pool of over 700 certified consultants.

This acquisition will create new opportunities for NIIT and RPS Consulting to provide new learning solutions for software architecture and engineering, information science, cloud, automation and development, both for professionals and new employees. This will enable NIIT to integrate technology training for its international clients as an integrated service to expand the portfolio of management training services. Based on the transaction, RPS Consulting is a subsidiary of NIIT. The RPS Consulting leadership team will continue to drive operations.

Speaking on the occasion, Vijay Tadani, Vice President and MDA, NIIT Limited said, “We are pleased to be joining RPS Consulting with the NIIT family. Their technical expertise will enhance NIIT’s ability to accelerate the digital transformation of many enterprises. ”

Speaking about the similarities of the relationship, NET Limit CEO and CEO Sapnesh Lala, for his part, said:

Commenting on the development, Prasad Balakrishna, CEO and CEO, RPS Consulting Pvt. “Both NIIT and RPS Consulting are leading names in the technology training industry,” Limited said. We are confident that this purchase will bring significant value to our customers, partners and stakeholders. ”

Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co. has served as NIIT’s legal advisor. Grant Thornton Barat has served as Legal and Tax Consultant for Majmudar & Partners as RPS Consulting.

NIIT Ltd. Shares were traded in BSE last ruble. 350.65 Compared to the previous closing of Rs. 371.8. The total number of shares traded in the day was 65583 in more than 2,247 trades.

Stock reached Rs. 372 and intraday low 346.6. The daily exchange rate was rubles. 23438995

Leave a Comment