Despite the unprecedented and unintended side effects of the COVID-19 epidemic that began in early 2020, PRISL has successfully mapped out its main goal of becoming a respected and trusted partner in the rubber and plastic industry in Sri Lanka. Lanca.
The formal education programs, such as the Certificate, Diploma, Higher Diploma, and Postgraduate, continue using a series of virtual resources, and for the first time exams and student assessments are completed successfully. The first graduation ceremony of the institute was held at the BCHA in April. The curriculum has been modified to enable employees in A / L Science or NVK4, polymer-related streams to start with a diploma and receive postgraduate education within 4 years. First year, advanced diploma at the end of the second year, and graduation at the end of the fourth year.
Those who are not able to continue for four years at the end of the year (at the first year) or at the end of the high school diploma (the second year) can apply for the next level of education. . You will receive a Level 5 Certificate of NVQ.
PRISL is seeking applications from those who wish to pursue a diploma, master’s degree, and postgraduate degree in 2021 to increase their career prospects in the polymer industry.
The entrance requirements for the following courses are as follows.
- Polymer Technology Diploma – “Pass” in GCE A / L in Science or Technology Stream; Or if NVQ Level 4 certification is required in the relevant field (or certification with plastic / dry rubber, plastic technology, six-month bridge program).
- Higher Diploma in Polymer Technology – Passing in PRISL Polymer Technology Diploma; Or undergraduate science, engineering or technology streams in a related field.
- Graduation in Polymer Technology (1 year) – Passing a Advanced Diploma in Polymer Technology; Or 60 AC (academic credits as SLQF Norm) in related fields in science, engineering or technology streams. (No supply by the end of the third year.)
- Graduation in Polymer Technology (2nd year, final year) – Polymer technology graduation must complete the first year. Or 90 AC (academic credits as SLQF Norm) in AC, connected to at least 30 polymers in science, engineering or technology streams.
The content of the course is as follows.
- Main modules – plastic technology, latex technology and dry rubber technology – materials, processes, products.
- Support Modules: Polymer Chemistry, Polymer Physics, Engineering Mathematics, Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Product Design, Testing, Process Control Techniques, Integrated Management Systems (Quality, Environment, Safety, Energy, Manpower, Waste Management), and Price .
- Visits to factories and laboratories.
- Research Project and Publishing Project Report – Delivery content varies in depth and breadth depending on the level of education.
- Teaching Method – Physical lessons on PRISL, online lectures, or simultaneously online and physical talks, based on the company’s policy at the time and the release of students.
Please submit applications at http://www.prisrilanka.com/index.php/education/online-application with relevant copies, (online) to email@example.com or through a registered post regarding the course. Top left corner, Administrative Manager, Sri Lanka Plastic and Tire Institute, 341/12, Kote Road, Rajageria.
Call the Administrator Manager 0776129468 for more information