Tenaris is a supplier and supplier of steel pipe products and related services to the World Energy Industry and other industrial applications. Our clients include many of the world’s leading oil and gas companies, as well as engineering companies engaged in the construction of oil and gas collection, transportation, processing, and power plants. Our mission is to deliver value to our customers through product development, manufacturing excellence and supply chain management. Tenaris employs about 22,000 people in more than 30 countries. Join us today and grow your business in this highly respected industry!
Location: Sault Ste. Marie, on
We are looking for. Electrical Maintenance Supervisor To reduce the impact of failures on production processes by overseeing maintenance activities. Supports base maintenance team supervisors by overseeing protective functions during the normal production process.
- Reduces the impact of failures on production processes by ensuring the correct interference and equipment performance is maintained to ensure accurate diagnosis and availability and reliability of the problem.
- Performs simple tests on operational equipment
- Ensures the supply of technical resources by ensuring a suitable minimum stock
- Supports the performance of BMGs protective functions during normal production process and / or planned interventions
- Supports BMGs on performance of crash analysis
- Ensures the implementation of Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) standards and practices
- Oversees HSE processes, reports any event or observation, conducts investigations and participates in the investigation process
- Implement protective / corrective measures. Update disaster analysis and environmental assessment
- Manages and updates maintenance information system and technical documentation by recording location-related information
- Participates in maintenance programs to reduce the required energy usage
- Examines, interprets, and recommends practice courses for complex topics.
- Connects to higher self-management of internal and / or external contacts.
- As a “shift leader,” he or she is responsible for managing staff, coordinating schedules, assigning responsibilities, and ensuring job security during the shift.
- Observes Tenaris’ policies, procedures and standards of conduct, and ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Actively encourages, trains, communicates with and promotes their staff, and manages human resource-related activities in accordance with labor regulations and procedures. Protects against damage, theft or misuse of resources, equipment and other resources assigned to their environment.
Education / Experience
- 3-5 related industry experience
- Mechanical, electrical and / or mechanical specialization
Tenaris offers competitive wages, company-based bonuses and general benefits package, including an employer’s pension plan (RRSP and limited contribution plan). In some cases, relocation assistance may be provided.
Diversity and inclusion
As a global leader, our foundation is built on all kinds of differences, including culture, gender, faith, race, nationality, and race. With the diversity of our people, we find different ideas, skills, and perspectives that make us both creative and competitive. Our diverse and all-encompassing workplace – connected to our security values, ethics, transparency and openness – brings together amazing people and allows them to be themselves.
Along with our Canadian operations representation, Tenaris has an active Diversity and Inclusion Committee working on strategic initiatives to promote diverse and inclusive workplaces.
Tenaris is an equal opportunity employer. Tenaris is committed to providing accessible work experience in compliance with the Ontario Disability Access Act (AODA). If you need shelter for people with disabilities during any recruitment process, please consult the Human Resources Department.
If your experience and knowledge match our requirements, please refer to Tenaris.com/careers.
We thank all the candidates for their interest, but only meet the requirements for the required profile.