Chevening is a British government-sponsored international program aimed at developing world leaders.
Supported by the Office of Foreign Affairs, the Commonwealth and Development (FCC) and partner organizations, Chevening offers two types of awards – the Chevening Scholarship and the Chevening Union – and the recipients are personally selected by British embassies and high commissions around the world.
Chevening offers unique opportunities for future leaders, influencers and decision makers from all over the world.
Chevening offers a fully funded scholarship that allows you to achieve your academic goals and focus on enjoying life experiences. You will live and study in the UK for a year, during which time you will grow professionally and academically, grow your network, practice English culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
Applicants from Turkey may choose to study at any UK higher education institution.
If you have ambitions, leadership skills and a strong academic background, we encourage you to apply before November 2, 2021.
The Cheven Award in Turkey includes the following
University tuition (Chevening applies M 22,000 for MBA programs)
- Monthly allowance
- Travel expenses to the UK
- Economic Section Air returns to UK
- Additional assistance and allowances to cover necessary expenses
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship, you must do the following
- Being a citizen of a country or state eligible for Cheven
- Return to your country of citizenship for at least two years after your award
- At the time of submitting your application, you have completed all the undergraduate courses that will enable you to enter the postgraduate program at the University of the UK. This is usually the equivalent of a 2: 1 honors degree in the UK but may vary depending on your course and university preference.
- Experience at least two years (equal to 2,800 hours)
- Apply for three different qualifying UK University courses and one of these options is unconditionally discounted on July 14, 2022
Chevening’s English language standard has been removed. However, candidates must meet all the requirements of their chosen university and submit one of their three course choices on the Chevening deadline.
You are not eligible for the Chevening Scholarship:
- Holding British or dual British citizenship (unless you are a British citizen or hold a BN (O) and are applying for Hong Kong)
- Chevening Take a refugee status in an unqualified country. Applicants who are citizens of a Cheven-eligible country and have a refugee status in a Cheven-eligible country are eligible for education.
- His Majesty’s government employee, former employee or relative *, or Chevening applications (including British embassies / high commissions, including business, energy and industry strategies) have been in place for the past two years. Department of International Trade, Ministry of Defense, and Ministry of the Interior), or employee of the Commonwealth Universities Association
- Employees of Chevening Partnerships, former employees or relatives * are eligible to apply, but if the work has been done in the past two years, you will not be able to get a reward from your previous Chevening partner. Or are connected by relatives
- He has previously received financial support from the UK Government for Scholarships in the UK
How to apply
All applications for the Chevening Award must be made through Chechening’s online application system, which can be found at www.chevening.org/apply.
If you have questions related to Cheven Scholarships and Friends Applications, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions page
Cheven Scholarship applications will close on 2 November 2021 at 12:00 UK.